Questions for Bob Eckert
President and CEO, Kraft
(approx. 15 minutes)
- Why use an advertising agency at all? Why not outsource
it, coordinate it or use an in-house agency?
- Is that talent (of agency personnel) relevant to
the future of your business?
- What is the single most important thing you want
from an agency?
- Is it a mistake to expect strategic thinking from
an advertising agency?
- Can you recall any personal experiences with any
of your agencies in which the agency mad a major contribution
to your business in addition to the creation of commercials
and print ads?
- Should the CEO of the client have a direct part
in the client/agency interaction?
- Is there anything specific that you think the CEO
can do to help his own marketing people and the advertising
agency work better together?
- What can agencies do to make themselves more valuable
to their clients?
- Do agencies have a future in the next millenium?