Questions for Herb Kelleher
Chairman, President & CEO, Southwest Airlines
(approx. 12 minutes)
- Why use an advertising agency?
- Couldn't this service be provided in-house by your
- When should the agency get involved with the strategy/execution?
- Is the client/agency relationship different in
any way from other business relationships?
- What does the agency have to do to earn the client's
- When an agency is really delivering for you, what
are they doing? What is the client doing?
- So you think a client should encourage the agency
to stand by its creative/ideas?
- Is it practical for a CEO to stay involved with
the advertising process?
- What kind of agency people do you feel do the best
work for you?
- Does the advertising agency have a future? Will
they be there in the next millennium?