The Allen Rosenshine Minority Education and Training Fund awards internships to minorities, women and individuals protected under the Federal Americans with Disabilities Act to encourage the pursuit of careers in advertising. The program was launched in an effort to improve the level of diversity in the advertising industry.
BBDO will award several MET Fund internships for the summer of 2008 across our U.S. offices located in: New York, Detroit, Atlanta, Chicago, Minneapolis, Los Angeles and San Francisco. Interns receive a $4,000 stipend for the ten-week internship. If you are selected as an intern, we will try to place you in the office of your choice, but this is not guaranteed.
- Be a high school senior, college student enrolled in an accredited two- or four-year academic institution or graduate student
- Be in academically good standing as defined by your academic institution
- Have a GPA of 3.0 or greater
- Be a citizen or permanent resident of the United States
- Complete application form
- Submit two (2) original signed letters of recommendation
- Submit a copy of most recent transcript
- Write a minimum 250-word essay explaining why you want to be in advertising
The deadline to return submission materials to BBDO is March 7, 2008.
Send application form and all required materials to:
Attn.: Keith Marchisotto
1285 Avenue of the Americas
New York, NY 10019
If you have any questions about the application, please feel free to contact Keith Marchisotto at Keith.Marchisotto@bbdo.com or 212-459-5686.
Copyright © 2008. All rights reserved.